Wednesday, May 24, 2006


Definitely enjoying the first week of my summer vacation. Just returned from the lake today. It was so relaxing. I love going there during the week when no one else is around. Returned to a scare however. Someone has apparently been in our house. The doors to the John Deere room (unfinished basement area for those who don't live here)were wide open. Nothing is missing from our house that I can find, but someone has definitely been here. Needless to say, I am home alone tonight, not sleeping. Ryan is still in Canada. I think I'll take mom's advice, a pot of coffee, and the night scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the scrappy chic said...

sorry allissa!!!i accidentally deleted your post-i'm still learning!!!