Thursday, November 30, 2006
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Today I am thankful for......
1. our home, I love this place.
2. my favorite lunch-chicken nuggets and fajita fries baked extra crispy in my oven.
3. Bethany-she gave me this pretty ornament, and I am so glad her friendship decorates my life the way it decorates my tree!
4. our lakehouse-this place is the best thing that ever happened to us, or I should say for us. Love this place!!!
5. My sweet niece Kylan-who I can't wait to see tomorrow. I will take so many pictures of her, and I just can't wait. She is absolutely adorable-at least I think so.
1. Thankful for traditions that make me feel warm inside. I am putting my tree up tomorrow, and I can't wait! My special tradition is to put my tree up the day before Thanksgiving every year. I can't wait to look at all my ornaments, and reflect on the memories they all hold!!!
2. Thankful for a five day break from school. So blessed to have a job with good breaks!
3. Thankful, once again for Ryan. I came home and he had gotten all my Christmas stuff out of the attic for me. I didn't even ask!!!
4. Thankful for the sunshine! I love sunny days, and we've been lucky to have a few nice ones this fall.
5. Thankful for my snuggly little dog. She just curls up with me every time I sit down, and she's so warm when it's cold outside!!!
Monday, November 20, 2006
1. I am thankful for Ryan. We are in a really good place-at least I think so. Lots of love, trust, acceptance, fun, and genuine happiness this year.
2. I am thankful for my family. My parents, my grandparents, my brothers, my in-laws, my cousins, my niece and nephew-and one on the way, Harley, and my special friends who are family to me at this point in my life. I love you Rachel, Bethany, Jessie, and Angie!
3. I am thankful for my job. I work in a really nice school, and I have some really great kids in my class this year! They make me laugh everyday, and they keep me thinking about things I would probably forget about if I wasn't around them daily. (things like health, good parents, ability, poverty, choices, and disabilities)
4. I am thankful for all the Mexican food that I can't wait to eat when we are in OK this week for the holiday!!! :) :) :)
5. I am thankful for this time of year. I can't wait for the holidays. There will be lots of food, family, friends, laughter, photos, and memories made this season. I often complain because Ryan and I run ourselves crazy getting from place to place. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We are blessed to have so many special people in our lives to share the holidays with!!!