Friday, December 29, 2006
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Monday, December 18, 2006
I am finally back online!!! These pics are from last weekend. It's always fun to try and get a "family" picture of the three of us. I make Ryan and Harley tough it out every year. I guess they're getting used to it. It was much easier this year than it usually is!!! Happy Monday:)
Friday, December 08, 2006
I love Christmas trees!!! This is my slightly lit and slightly decorated tree in the living room. And...look at those pretty blue boxes Ryan just put underneath it! If you look closely, you will see black marks on them. Ryan put those on there because he said he will know if I open the boxes and look inside. Think he knows how nosy I am??? Honestly, I am going to try my best not to peek. But it's really hard for me:) Ryan enjoys the challenge of trying to "Amy-Proof" presents!!! I love that he actually enjoys this, and I love you Ryan! I can't wait to see what's inside.
Here is a picture of some of the Christmas cards I made this year. I just played, no rhyme or reason to them. I mostly used scraps of Christmas paper that I had left over from scrapbook pages I have made at some point:)
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
I can't believe I am home again for a snow day. This is day 4, and it isn't even Christmas yet. I hope that isn't a sign of winter to come. But I can't say I am sad to not be working:) Anyways, have a great Tuesday! Kindra, here are the pics of the two of us that I have.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Today I am thankful for......
1. our home, I love this place.
2. my favorite lunch-chicken nuggets and fajita fries baked extra crispy in my oven.
3. Bethany-she gave me this pretty ornament, and I am so glad her friendship decorates my life the way it decorates my tree!
4. our lakehouse-this place is the best thing that ever happened to us, or I should say for us. Love this place!!!
5. My sweet niece Kylan-who I can't wait to see tomorrow. I will take so many pictures of her, and I just can't wait. She is absolutely adorable-at least I think so.
1. Thankful for traditions that make me feel warm inside. I am putting my tree up tomorrow, and I can't wait! My special tradition is to put my tree up the day before Thanksgiving every year. I can't wait to look at all my ornaments, and reflect on the memories they all hold!!!
2. Thankful for a five day break from school. So blessed to have a job with good breaks!
3. Thankful, once again for Ryan. I came home and he had gotten all my Christmas stuff out of the attic for me. I didn't even ask!!!
4. Thankful for the sunshine! I love sunny days, and we've been lucky to have a few nice ones this fall.
5. Thankful for my snuggly little dog. She just curls up with me every time I sit down, and she's so warm when it's cold outside!!!
Monday, November 20, 2006
1. I am thankful for Ryan. We are in a really good place-at least I think so. Lots of love, trust, acceptance, fun, and genuine happiness this year.
2. I am thankful for my family. My parents, my grandparents, my brothers, my in-laws, my cousins, my niece and nephew-and one on the way, Harley, and my special friends who are family to me at this point in my life. I love you Rachel, Bethany, Jessie, and Angie!
3. I am thankful for my job. I work in a really nice school, and I have some really great kids in my class this year! They make me laugh everyday, and they keep me thinking about things I would probably forget about if I wasn't around them daily. (things like health, good parents, ability, poverty, choices, and disabilities)
4. I am thankful for all the Mexican food that I can't wait to eat when we are in OK this week for the holiday!!! :) :) :)
5. I am thankful for this time of year. I can't wait for the holidays. There will be lots of food, family, friends, laughter, photos, and memories made this season. I often complain because Ryan and I run ourselves crazy getting from place to place. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We are blessed to have so many special people in our lives to share the holidays with!!!