Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Great Weekend

I have had the best weekend, despite my team's terrible loss. We went down to the lake, and the weather was unbelievable!!! The water was so smooth, and the colors of fall are starting to surface all over the place. We hung out with some of our neighbors yesterday out on the lake. Just really enjoyed the beauty, the weather, the friends, and each other!!! It was really good. We hadn't been down since Labor Day, so it was extra special to be there. I forget what an amazing retreat it is-just a break from real life in a place where time just slows down a whole lot! Life is so good right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to hang out...either a night this week, or this weekend, or both. Just give me a call and we will discuss the details :)