Friday, December 08, 2006

Random Stuff



I love Christmas trees!!! This is my slightly lit and slightly decorated tree in the living room. And...look at those pretty blue boxes Ryan just put underneath it! If you look closely, you will see black marks on them. Ryan put those on there because he said he will know if I open the boxes and look inside. Think he knows how nosy I am??? Honestly, I am going to try my best not to peek. But it's really hard for me:) Ryan enjoys the challenge of trying to "Amy-Proof" presents!!! I love that he actually enjoys this, and I love you Ryan! I can't wait to see what's inside.




Here is a picture of some of the Christmas cards I made this year. I just played, no rhyme or reason to them. I mostly used scraps of Christmas paper that I had left over from scrapbook pages I have made at some point:)

No comments: