Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ready for Spring

We had some nice weather this week...finally...but now it's cold again. I realize more than ever that I am so ready for spring to come. I want to go outside for long runs, enjoy the fresh air, wear my flip-flops every day, celebrate my 30th in Vegas with my girlfriends, and get ready for another great summer at the lake. I guess I really shouldn't wish my life away...but what's a girl to do? I don't have any new pics of anything other than my pups because it is cold here, and I don't seem to want to do anything except stay warm:) Figure you guys are getting tired of those pups, so I'm actually posting without a picture! I don't usually post until I have pics to go along. I will have some soon. Maybe later tonight, or tomorrow. Until then...I hope someone out there is enjoying some nice weather. Happy Sunday!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We love the puppy pics! I'm as ready for the warm weather as you are. It's not wishing life away, it's merely wishing life were a little warmer...or maybe a lot warmer! I'm with you.

the scrappy chic said...

Thanks Jenn!!!