Monday, November 19, 2007

Again...I'm still alive:)

I have just had lots going on, and no time to be on the computer. I still have pics to post, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I hope everybody out there is doing good and looking forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving. I thought I'd make a short list of some of the things I have to be thankful for right now.

Family-I have the best family-both on my side, and on Ryan's side
A place to call home
A good job that is very rewarding
The best little doggies in the whole world
The best friends in the whole world-you guys have been nothing but good for me-especially lately:)

Hope everyone is well, and has a good week and lots to be thankful for!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Been thinking about you a lot lately and hope you are doing well! Are you going to OK for Thanksgiving? If so, have a wonderful family Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Hey girl! You have been missed! I guess I won't give you TOO hard of a time about your Sooners! :) Have a great holiday.

Tiffany Cooper said...

Great to hear from you again! I've missed reading my Amy updates:)
Have a great weekend...time off of work is always something to look forward to!

Kodi Logan said...

I hope you are okay. I have missed your blogging as well! :)