Monday, June 19, 2006

Why do we scrapbook???

Well, I have been thinking about that lately, probably because I have been scrapping so much. Last week I was at my school scrapping with ladies I work with, and as Rhonda was working on a page, she said something like, "I think part of the fun is getting to relive the memories as we scrapbook them". Yeah, I thought, maybe that's it. I love looking closely at the pictures, deeper into them. I like to notice every detail about every person and every place I am scrapping about. I love the process too, and of course all those great embellishments! But really, Rhonda, thanks. You pretty much summed it up for me. It's the reliving of scrapbooking that is the most wonderful part. You relive it when you create it, and you create something so that others can relive it with you. I love it!!! Happy Monday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WISH I HAD THE TIME TO SCRAPBOOK! I JUST LOVE LOOKING AT YOURS. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST PAY YOU TO DO IT ALL FOR ME! ;-)