Thursday, July 27, 2006

Good to be home....

Ahhh! I just walked in the door of my house! I have been at the lake since Friday with my mom, grandma, dad, and Max. Just today, I was thinking, "I really wish I didn't have to go home....maybe I should stay." But then I decided to come on home. I must say, it feels good to be here!!! We had a good visit, but a few incidents along the way-my mom has a broken elbow and fractured wrist, my grandma's purse was missing until this morning after they left, etc. Thank goodness someone at Cox hospital turned it in to Lost & Found. Anyway, everyone is home safe and we managed to enjoy ourselves despite the not so good circumstances. But mom said we deserve a cruise after this weekend....sounds like a nice idea to me! No, back to the point, I just turned on my computer and suddenly realized I have been missing this part of my life! It is really the only convenience I miss when I am there. Kind of scary.... But I got some awesome photos of the sunset one night. I can't wait to post them!

I was excited to see my class at Scrapbook Generation on their blog. If you are interested, click here! http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com I am really looking forward to teaching this class. Check it out! I have been having a lot of fun creating things for the design team at Scrapbook Generation. I also can't wait to play with all the goodies I got there last week! I especially can't wait to see all the new stuff they have coming from Basic Grey! I can't get enough of that stuff!!!

I will post photos later!!!

No comments: