Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You have to see this!!!

Wow! It is 1:00 am, and I just saw this video that I clicked on through Ali Edward's blog, and it brought me to tears. Rach, if you are reading this, you HAVE to see it. You will definitely have the same appreciation as I do. I saw this father/son duo on Oprah last year, and it brought me to tears throughout most of the show. I had not seen this video, but it is as touching as Oprah was. The son says he feels like he is free when he and his dad do these triathlons together. They do them A WHOLE LOT, like A WHOLE LOT! I can't remember the exact amount, but it is in the double digits per year if I remember correctly. What a lucky son to have such a dedicated father. Seriously, watch the video! It will touch you somehow! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPrL3n63yg

No comments: