Wednesday, August 16, 2006

First Day...

and I am exhausted! I forget how much I am on my feet at school. But, on the bright side, I think I have a pretty good group of kids. They seem to be very sweet for the most part. I will be glad when two weeks have passed, and we are all in a real routine. For those of you who know my dog really well, you will be surprised to hear that she seems to be glad I am going back to school. She wakes up with my alarm in the mornings and just can't wait to go outside. We will see if it lasts. I just hope she doesn't start chewing her paws again, as they are almost healed. If you don't know my dog, she has separation anxiety (from me). When I leave her, she starts chewing her paws until they bleed. It is actually pretty sad to see. I apologize that I still haven't posted pics. Maybe later tonight??? We will see. I am hoping to sit down, and just CHILL!!! Have a great evening/day/whatever it may be when you read this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you have a good group of kids this year. You certainly deserve it. I have to say I wondered what kids they were going to put in your class this year :)