Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just When I Thought...



that I had not gotten any good pics while my brother, Jeseca, and Kylan were here, look what appeared on my screen!!!

I was so glad that they came to visit. Thanks guys! I really enjoyed it!!! Love you all!!!

School is becoming a little more routine as of this afternoon. I even squeezed in a short run this afternoon. Looking for a Tulsa Run partner, anybody in??? It is November 11, if you would like to join me. I gotta get to bed, trying to do that a little earlier this week. It is hard for me though. I would love more than anything, to stay up all night and scrapbook. Feels good to feel that way too. I haven't been able to work on anything for over a week now. But tonight, I found my way back to my room, and man, it felt good to just SIT, and CREATE!!! I was working on my card samples for my card class at Scrapbook Generation next month. They are going to be super-cute!!! I will post them after they are finished. Enjoy your day!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tulsa run? What are going to do in Tulsa?

www.scrapbook.com/myplace/jmattix531

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought she would be such a wonderful subject for photography! Hopefully she won't start making weird faces everytime she sees a camera like her daddy used to do! Mom