Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hi!!!

Just wanted to say hi from Texas! I have been having SOOOO much fun with Bethany here. I will post more this week! Hope you all have had a good weekend!!! I got to see my old dog, Timber. Bethany's parents have him now. I can't believe how he still remembers me. I am going to post some of his puppy pics next week. I really love that dog. He is a sweetie, and he is so happy at Ronnie and Becky's house. We had dinner there tonight. So good to see them. I can't believe I don't have my camera.

3 comments:

allissa said...

FYI: I have a blog now. I decided it would be a great way to keep my parents posted on life down here :)I kept trying to share pictures and it just wasnt working... so I thought of you and created this. I think I am gonna like it. Anywho, here is my address:
www.justallissa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah Allissa!!! It looks cute! I am so excited! Set it up where I can leave you messages on there!

Anonymous said...

SHE STILL HAS TIMBER??!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WOW, I REMEMBER WHEN YOU GIRLS GOT HIM. IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY.....WE'RE GETTING OLD!