Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's weird...















to be at home. Now that I am thinking about it, this is the first weekend we have been here since July 7. It feels good to be here, in MY room, creating. I take my stuff to the lake, but it's not the same. I just love to be in my space, listening to my "scrappy" music, and doing my thing. And, I couldn't wait any longer to post these pictures from last weekend. I decided to learn to drive the boat. I was surprised at the fun of it, too. We found a boat named "Boomer Sooner"! Ryan noticed that it is a 27 ft. Baja, and thinks it's a sign that we should upgrade our Baja!I was just soooooooooooooo happy to see a boat named "Boomer Sooner"!!!! For those who don't know, I am saying, "Down with the horns!". Thought I should clarify.......... Really just antagonizing all my Longhorn friends....for some reason, I have lots of you guys. What's up with that?

No comments: