Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankful for...

lots of good things. I didn't get on the computer yesterday, so I am posting yesterday's and today's list.
1. Thankful for traditions that make me feel warm inside. I am putting my tree up tomorrow, and I can't wait! My special tradition is to put my tree up the day before Thanksgiving every year. I can't wait to look at all my ornaments, and reflect on the memories they all hold!!!
2. Thankful for a five day break from school. So blessed to have a job with good breaks!
3. Thankful, once again for Ryan. I came home and he had gotten all my Christmas stuff out of the attic for me. I didn't even ask!!!
4. Thankful for the sunshine! I love sunny days, and we've been lucky to have a few nice ones this fall.
5. Thankful for my snuggly little dog. She just curls up with me every time I sit down, and she's so warm when it's cold outside!!!

No comments: