Wednesday, November 22, 2006






Today I am thankful for......

1. our home, I love this place.

2. my favorite lunch-chicken nuggets and fajita fries baked extra crispy in my oven.

3. Bethany-she gave me this pretty ornament, and I am so glad her friendship decorates my life the way it decorates my tree!

4. our lakehouse-this place is the best thing that ever happened to us, or I should say for us. Love this place!!!

5. My sweet niece Kylan-who I can't wait to see tomorrow. I will take so many pictures of her, and I just can't wait. She is absolutely adorable-at least I think so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I am thankful for Amy, my best friend in the world, whose friendship is something to be thankful for all year long! Hope you had a wonderful day.~Bethany

Anonymous said...

And I am thankful for Amy, my best friend in the world, whose friendship is something to be thankful for all year long! Hope you had a wonderful day.~Bethany