Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I have been working on some really nice pages. I can't wait to finish them and post. I have to go get some more paper tomorrow. Hopefully I can finish tomorrow night and post. Just depends on how it goes. I took BOTH dogs to the vet this afternoon, and that was an experience. Two hours spent there, lost my car keys somewhere while I was there, but finally made it home. Tomorrow is Wednesday...yeah!!! My hardest days are Monday and Tuesday. I only have a thirty minute break on those days. The rest of the week is downhill!!! I have really been feeling the need to scrap...a lot!!! I can't wait. It feels good to feel creative again. I guess finally settling in after the holidays, having a new puppy, a beautiful niece, and developing all my pictures helps out with the process. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the comments from my dt buddies. I loved Friday night. Maybe that's why I am feeling creative again. I can't wait for another crop. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: