Sunday, March 18, 2007

Everything's Okay...

For those of you who have emailed, or prayed, or wondered, or whatever, I just wanted you to know that Kylan, my niece, is going to be just fine. She had a virus. They had found bacteria in her urine, and because of her history, they were concerned. She is just fine though. I am back home in Springfield, and I must say, it feels good to be here. I have lots of great pics to post, and so much to be thankful for. My mom is doing great, Kylan is healthy, and I have a really sweet baby nephew. Being at home was wonderful! I was taking care of my mom, but while she was sleeping, I was holding the sweet baby, playing with Kylan, or scrapbooking!!! What more could I ask for??? Have a great day!!! :) Amy

1 comment:

allissa said...

I am so glad to hear everyone is doing well. Your nephew is just beautiful :)