Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hello from Oklahoma!!!



I am in the waiting room at the surgery center right now. We left the house at 4:15 (am) this morning. Anyone who knows me knows that's super early for me, the night owl. Mom just went back for surgery, so I have lots of time to kill out here today. I drove to Norman Tuesday night, and stayed with my brother and Ashley, and of course the new baby, Shelton. He's the best baby. I didn't hear him cry the whole time I was there. He just makes a little sound every now and then. Seriously, he is the best baby I have ever been around-so EASY!!! My niece Kylan had to go to the emergency room last night. She is having trouble with her kidneys again. It is really scary. They will have test results back tomorrow. Please keep her in your prayers. For now though, here are some pics of the new baby. I may post again later, as I don't have a whole lot else to do!!! Have a great Wednesday!!! Amy

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That baby is just precious!!!! How sweet. I'll be praying for your neice as well. Let us know how she is doing.

the scrappy chic said...

Thanks Jenn!!!