Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Little Bling:)


Just had to post a picture of Harley's collar. It's not really new anymore, but I never posted the picture when it was. I love it!
We just finished our last day of Saturday school!!! Yippee!!! It really wasn't so bad. It is definitely better than being in school during the month of June would have been. I had nine absent today though. The end of the school year is finally really here!!! I think we have five weeks left:) Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I know you can't wait for the summer...lazy days on the lake.
I keep telling Herbert this big pregnant body isn't going to be seen in a swimsuit this year :)
Ugh...I'm already daydreaming about working out after the baby is born!
Have a great weekend!

Kodi Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kodi Logan said...

I agree, the Saturday schools weren't that bad. The worst one to me was the 2nd one. Now that they are over, it can hopefully be smooth sailing. I don't know about your kids, but ours have started their typical post-MAP behavior. The suspension list will become long these next 5 weeks!

Cute bling for Harley. Have you seen the new dog paper at SG? Well, maybe it's not new...I hadn't been in there in probably 3 or 4 weeks. But it was really cool regardless!

Holly said...

I had anywhere from 12-15 missing from each hour! I still made them do the regular assignment. The kids that showed up today can play cards on Monday, at my lab tables, while the others do the assignment. I enjoyed the empty halls!

That collar is very cute! I pictured you two on the deck today enjoying this awesome weather!

Heather said...

what a cute collar! i'm SO glad saturday schools are over. they really weren't that bad. have a good week!