Friday, April 04, 2008

Happy Friday!

I have some pics to post, but I just don't seem to get around to it. So I at least wanted to say Happy Friday to everyone and have a wonderful weekend! I am so glad that I don't have Saturday school this week. I am also so glad to have finally gotten a washer and dryer delivered on Monday. My laundry is officially caught up. But, when I started hanging all my clothes in the closet, the rod collapsed. So I guess I will spend the weekend working with my new drill and trying to get the closet mess fixed! What a disaster. I actually got a new rod and some brackets to hold it up, but when I hung my final shoe rack on the rod, it collapsed again. So I am going to look for a different solution this weekend. Target has some pretty cool storage stuff, so I think I will be headed back there again tomorrow. I went yesterday just to get some ideas, but I wanted to sleep on it first. Have a good weekend, and hopefully I will get some pictures posted soon......

3 comments:

Holly said...

I've seen some of those organizers there and there are some cool ones. I was looking online though.

Hope you get it all situated and enjoy your weekend!

Tiffany Cooper said...

Did you conquer the closet???
I was thinking of you.
What a pain to have to start over once you got it set up.
Have a great week!

Kodi Logan said...

I hope you got your closet all fixed and organized!

I'm not really looking forward to this long work week, but only 2 more to go. Surely I can handle that!