Sunday, April 27, 2008

Flowers




just brighten the days!!! I am loving all my new flowers down here. Today I planted some more. I just can't seem to get enough of all this color! I do wish the water level would go down so that the dock would be accessible. However, I don't see that happening anytime soon. I need to take my camera down and get some pics so that I can show the before flood vs. after flood. Anyone who has been down here wouldn't believe it! The water is so high. Maybe that will be my mission for the week:) Hope everyone has a happy Monday, or as happy as Monday can be. And, as I am posting this, I am hearing that we could have a freeze tonight, so I am slowly bringing all these plants inside, and covering the others with towels or sheets. Gotta love the Ozarks!

6 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I love the color! You are making me want to plant flowers although the whole trip to the store to get them unmotivates me. The weather has been a little nuts everywhere.
Hope your flowers survived the freeze!

Heather said...

i LOVE your flowers!!!! i have been holding off planting mine, but it is so hard. they are fun to plant and i love the colors. look great!

Ashlee and Carey said...

Will you come plant flowers at my house please?????????????????????????????????????????

Kodi Logan said...

Looks great. I always plant mine after Mother's Day. The freeze chances are slimmer than, but with the Ozarks you never know. I can't wait to get started planting. It's one of my favorite things about spring! And it looks like you went all out!

Ronnie and Becky said...

I miss the Ozarks...love your flowers and looking forward to seeing you sometime this summer.

Becky

Holly said...

Love all those baskets!