Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello Again...

this time from the Sooner State:) One thing I love about being in Oklahoma is driving around and seeing all the Sooner signs, license plates, shirts, etc. It makes me excited for football season to come.

I am here with my family now. I arrived on Sunday evening, and will be here until Wednesday afternoon, then heading back to Missouri. It's been a really nice trip so far. My niece, Kylan, spent the night with me last night. We had a lot of fun. She loves all my makeup and clothes right now. She keeps going in my room and looking through all my stuff, wearing my heels around, putting on makeup, asking me to paint her toes and fingers, etc. She is at a really fun age. I have lots of pictures, from when Rach and Rich were here, Texas, and now, Oklahoma. Hope everyone is well and having a good week!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

You are a travelin' queen! I'm glad you are having a good time. I can't wait to see all the pics. There are no heels at my house, so Em only gets to put on my sandals and tennis shoes. I bet Em would love to play in all your stuff too!

Tiffany Cooper said...

Just wanted to say hi before I head to the hospital tomorrow. Glad you are able to travel right now and see your family. I know your summer is going by too fast!

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.