Saturday, July 12, 2008

More pics from my weekend with family...







We took these pictures right before they took off for Oklahoma. It was starting to rain, so our photo time was cut short. We had such a nice visit together.


I am so excited because I finally got print cartridges for my printer! I can start printing photos at home now. That means I will have photos in all different sizes again! I have gone to get them so many times, and every time I have gone, they have either not had the pack I need, or they have all colors but one, etc. So, needless to say, I was excited when I went to Staples and there it was! I can print at home again:) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I can totally see a family resemblence between the 3 of you. Seeing you with your mom makes me homesick for my own mom. She's coming for Case's birth and I am can't wait to see her.
Glad you had a good time!!!

Heather said...

Good pics! I, too, can see the resemblance....especially in the smiles. I like your tank top!

I know I have asked you this before, but what type of photo printer do you use? I'll write it down this time so I remember. :)

the scrappy chic said...

Hey Heather! I use a Canon Photo printer. Mine is a few years old, so I am sure the newer ones are better. But mine is a pixma ip6000d. It prints really good pictures.

Holly said...

you look very happy in these pics!