Monday, July 07, 2008

Pictures from Silver Dollar City...




when my mom, aunt, grandma, and cousin were here. We had a really nice time. I have been slow getting these posted because I have had company since last Friday. The picture on the right is on the huge barn swing. You can see me wearing the black tank top. Max, my cousin, is sitting next to me. It was the hugest swing I have ever been on. The other picture cracks me up. It shows my Grandma and Max on the lazy river ride. They got soaked. I'm not sure if Grandma liked it as much as she thought she was going to. I have other pics to post, but right now I am doing laundry, so I will post them later. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Rachel and Rich were here, and we had a wonderful visit. I have lots of pics from our week together too. It is so nice to have people come and visit. Coming here is like a vacation, so it is always fun to take people to all the cool places around here, and of course, to just hang out at the lake:) Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Amy!! I can't believe you got your grandma on that ride. I loved it, but Tobin absolutely hated it!! He was afraid he'd slide out since he's so skinny! haha

Heather said...

I haven't been to Silver Dollar City in ages! Glad you had a good time with Rachel! I agree with you...hopefully this next month goes slow. :)

allissa said...

hi girly...a vacation sure does sound nice. I may have to make a trip down to visit soon...

miss you much, and hope you are doing well. we need to catch up asap