Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy..

is all I can say. This time of year is soooo hectic, especially this year for some reason. I have parent/teacher conferences this week....every afternoon until five, then Thursday until 6:00. Kids are there until noon on Friday, so I am certainly looking forward to that. It seems like I have so much to post, but life keeps getting in the way!

I have been finding myself being very negative lately, so I think it's time for a thankful post. So here goes:

Top Ten Things I'm Thankful For TODAY!
Harley
Family
Friends
Job
Laughter
Cell Phone...it means I can communicate with everyone who is far away.
Barkley...I saw him today and it made me smile...a lot:)
Forgiveness
Water...it brings peace to me for some reason.
A parent who told me how much she appreciated me and how much her daugher loves school...

It's always nice to remember the things that make you smile. In this season of change in my life, I find myself having to constantly remember how blessed I am and how very much I have to be thankful for:)

9 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I think life gets busier with every year. And teaching is an all consumng job. It's good to take a break and refresh from time to time. Hopefully you have some good breaks during the holidays.
This is my favorite time of year but I am still learning how to make it less stressful with everything that has to be done.
Hope you get a relaxing weekend in!!!

Laura said...

This is just the start of the busy months, so it's good you take a moment to reflect! The water is so soothing to me as well. It doesn't matter if it's the lake ,the river or the ocean! Take care, and your welcome any morning for muffins!!

Heather said...

I'm so glad that someone else loves their dogs like I do!! I don't know how many times a night I walk to the window to look out at them...and smile. Are you starting to figure out your new school? Or was that an easy transition?

foxtrottin said...

Amy,
We so miss you at LRUE! Ohhhh...gosh. It's just not the same with Linda in your room! I bet it is really stressful with the new job, co-workers, etc. But just remember it all happens for a reason. You may not know what the reason is now but you will soon!
Come visit us sometime! We miss you like crazy and we'd love to see you!
Talk to you soon!
Keep in touch!

Ashlee and Carey said...

It is a very stressful time of the year....isn't always stressful? Our pastor last night talked about not always being in control of things and that is something I am trying to work on! I am a control freak! Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Holly said...

Thanks for your well wishes and compliments for Tanner!

Is it pretty down at the lake yet? Leaves turning?

Holly said...

Hey, I like that Leona Lewis song...how long have you had a project playlist? I usually have my volume turned off due to Tanner...I don't even hear my own music.

Renovar Dni said...

Thank you for sharing this content, that is nice one…. I prefer it a lot and Hope other people might enjoy it also.

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.