Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beautiful...

Day! Today was gorgeous outside. It has been so cold the last couple of days, so today when I left work, I couldn't believe how nice it was. My car said it was sixty-eight degrees:) I wish we could pause the weather for a bit...the trees are so pretty and colorful, and I just don't know if I'm ready for the cold of weather. Oh well, I guess it comes and goes, so I should enjoy days like this when they happen, and remember them when it's freezing outside! I need to upload some pictures, but I keep finding other things to do. I did take some fall shots today because the leaves are falling so rapidly that I'm afraid there aren't many days left when the colors will show. Hope everyone else was able to enjoy a bit of the great outdoors this afternoon!!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

It was beautiful yesterday...think it is supposed to be even nicer today! We have to savor all the days we can get like this, I think winter is pushing it's way here fast!

Tiffany Cooper said...

Doesn"t beautiful weather make everything better! I love fall. Glad the cold weather gave you a break! Have a great weekend watching OU Nebraska!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
It was pretty here today and yesterday. The wind was calm and I just had to get out of my office for a few minutes. I am glad your weather is nice too.
love ya,
mom

Tiffany Cooper said...

It is amazing outside today. It's in the 80's, I prefer 70's but...the leaves have just turned gorgeous colors this weekend and the air feels great! Hope your Sunday is just as beautiful.

Test de velocidad adsl said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.