Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Remember The Little Things:)


I am posting this picture mostly because I needed to see it. It helps me breathe easier...and remember times of relaxation, enjoyment, and peace:) I hope everyone else experiences that when they see it too...Mostly, I hope you are having a good week. This is my Wednesday "pick-me-up". It reminds me to S-T-O-P!!! Life isn't about running, it's about stopping and enjoying the little things that make you feel good. For me, a sunset on the water is one of those little things.

6 comments:

The Pope's said...

Boomer Sooner back to you!! :) I miss my fellow OU Sooners fan. We have not made it to any games yet this year. We are going to be cheering hard from home though this Saturday for the Red River Game. We are hoping we will get to go see them in Kansas City for the Big 12 Championship game, but I dont want to jinks them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Laura said...

Great picture Amy and yes it does the same for me! It is so important to stop and just breathe it in!

Holly said...

Love that shot! I wish I was right there, on a boat, with a glass of wine, and some yummy cheese!

Heather said...

Funny...I am there with you and Holly! A beautiful sunset and a glass of wine. How awesome!! :)

Tiffany Cooper said...

What an incredible view. The water brings peace and great beauty. I remember my dad talking about how beautiful nature was as a kid and not understanding what he meant. I can still remember the day when I was struck by the beauty of nature and realized what my dad meant. Thank you for this pic!

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.