Sunday, November 02, 2008

Beauty...


is everywhere...especially right now. I must say I am overwhelmed with my surroundings these days. In the mornings, I am driving, and the sun peeks through the trees, and the fog is rising off the lake. It is at times breathtaking. This weekend the weather has been unbelievable. We spent the day yesterday at Big Cedar. For some strange reason, I left my camera on the boat. I missed lots of moments, but I enjoyed them all the same. On the way back, the sky was unbelievable. The trees are so colorful, and I just can't say how pretty and wonderful this weekend has been.


On a different note, I spent much of the morning at school working. I tore off the October page on my desktop calendar, and I was suddenly struck with the fact that holidays are soooooo close! I went to mark Thanksgiving vacation, then I turned to December and marked Christmas vacation. I suddenly realized that IT is here. Even though everything in my life is not where I had hoped it would be at this point, I am looking forward to time with people I love. I just can't believe it's actually so close. Does anyone else feel that way?

9 comments:

Laura said...

Time does get away from me as well. At dinner last night we were talking about chiristmas and how close it is! That picture is amazing.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kodi Logan said...

Great picture. I love seeing the sky when it is like that. I never seem to have my camera with me though. So, great find!

This school year is really going by fast so far. I have a feeling it may slow down after Christmas. It typically does for me.

Holly said...

Honestly, Christmas seems a long way off to me...It'll hit me soon enough. I barely got the house decorated for Halloween/fall!

I found you on Facebook! YAY!

Ronnie and Becky said...

Hi Amy,

Please post some more pictures of the beautiful fall scenes...we are wishing we could come back for a visit but Hope is just not fond of that carseat...maybe next year.

Love you lots...

Becky

Tiffany Cooper said...

Happy Thanksgiving Amy!!! Hope you have a yummy day! Love you!

Rastreator said...

Thanks for your publication on this web site. From my personal experience, there are occassions when softening way up a photograph could possibly provide the professional photographer with a bit of an inventive flare.

Reunificacion de Creditos said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back down the road. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice day!

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.