Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Pictures...

from the past two weekends. This is Kindra and I at the OU/Texas Tech Game. We had a great time.
Shelton with the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving.

Cute little Kinzley....the bow is nearly bigger than her head:)


Kylan and I....this is her cheese face. She does everytime you tell her to smile for the camera...



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I, unfortunately, was somewhat sick for mine. I enjoyed it, but just didn't feel good. However, I got to see my wonderful family, my friend Kindra, and get lots of rest. I drove in Saturday night so that I could have a day at home to get some stuff done. Last weekend, I drove in for the OU/Texas Tech game, then left again on Wednesday. So I've been on the road quite a bit. I leave again on Friday to drive to Texas for Bethany's baby shower:) I am so happy for her and Jeff, and can't wait to see them. I am just hoping I get over this bug I have. I went to Urgent Care today. They said I had a severe sinus infection/borderline pneumonia. YIKES!!! I asked about work, and the doc said as long as I don't have a fever, I'm clear. So, I guess I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow. We will see. I get observed on Wednesday, so this really isn't the week to be absent for any reason at all. However, I do have to take care of myself, so I'm just going to take it as it comes. I can't believe it's really the holidays...where has the time gone?

12 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Cute kiddos. Sorry to hear you are sick. I've had a cold thing going for almost 2 weeks now. I think I'm finally on my way to healing.

Your hair has gotten so long! I don't guess I've seen a recent photo of you in a while. Be careful with all your traveling. Oh, and good luck with the observation.

Holly said...

What a week to be observed! YUCK!
That's awesome that you got to rest AND see so much family. That's what breaks are for, but it rarely works that way for me! I usually need a break from my break!
I love the Christmas tree pic!

Tiffany Cooper said...

1st of all...I hope you start to feel better!!!
2nd...you were at a great game!!!
That was an exciting one to watch.

You have to post pics of Bethany and her baby!!! That is really exciting.

Get some rest! Good to hear from you again!

The Pope's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pope's said...

Hi Amy-
I am so sorry that you have been sick. I will be thinking about you during your observation. That is so awesome that you got to go see our Sooners beat Texas Tech. We purchased tickets last night for the Big 12 game this weekend in K.C. We are so excited!!! Are you going? Boomer Sooner!!!

Laura said...

Glad you have gotten some time with family and friends....bummer that that means time on the road! Hope you feel better soon. Good luck with your observation!

allissa said...

just wanted to say i miss you tons... i still think about you often and look forward to getting together someday soon. we have so much to catch up on!!!

love you much!

Heather said...

Love the new pics! They are so cute. Hope you are feeling better now!

Ashlee and Carey said...

Are you going to the Big 12 game? BOOMER!

Diseño web said...

I’m sure that everyone can find something interesting here

mapa wifi españa said...

Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.