Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Almost Out Of Here:)


So, yeah, I am so, so, so excited about our girls trip that starts tomorrow evening. This has certainly been one of the longest weeks I can remember having in awhile. You know, the kind where time doesn't pass, or you can't focus, because your mind is elsewhere??? I have been thinking this week how lucky I am. I am going with Kindra, my girl who I grew up with. Our birthdays are five days apart, and we always had a party together at my house. That is how this Vegas thing started. Bethany is my girl-the one who I went through college with, and all the stuff that comes with that:) We talk on the phone at LEAST a few hours each week, just ask Jeff or Ryan:) (LOL) Jessie is my girl who I met when Ryan and I got married. She had just started dating Justin, my husband's best friend. I met her for the first time at our wedding. We hit it off, and she became one of my best friends. So, I don't know how I got so lucky to have someone from each significant part of my life come along for the ride. The only one person missing is Rachel. She couldn't make it for a couple of reasons. But, we'll make up for that this summer when she comes here/I go there. Rachel, I love you, and I hope you have a good end of the week, and a super weekend! Here is the page I made about us going to Vegas together. I'm taking my laptop with me, planning to share some pics and memories while I am there, in the moment. No promises though:) Everyone have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

EEEEE! SO excited for you!!!!! Have great time and do something TOTALLY inappropriate for me! OOOHHH and get a picture with you and a midget Elvis impersonator!!!! I would LOVE THAT!!!!!

~sigh~ so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Amy! Can't wait to see your pics!

Tiffany Cooper said...

I just realized you are talking about Bethany from EU. She is even more gorgeous now than she was in college. Have a memorable weekend with your best girls! You are extrememly blessed to have such strong friendships!