Sunday, April 15, 2007

Counting the days...




until I am in Vegas with three of the most awesome friends (and people) I know! We have, or, are all turning thirty during this year, and so we are taking a girl's trip to Vegas. We leave April 26th. I can't wait!!! I have been working on a scrapbook layout of the four of us. I will post it when I am finished. All I can say is that I know we are going to have a blast. We are all super-excited, and I think I must be one of the luckiest girls in the world to have these three girls as friends. Jessie, Kindra, and Bethany, I can't wait to see you in Vegas!!! 10 days and counting!

3 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I hope you girls have a blast. Remember...What happens in Vegas, goes on a Scrapbook Page.

Allison Davis said...

Lucky you...going to Vegas!! A couple of years ago Stacey and I went with a group of friends and had a fabulous time! Hope you have a great trip and win big!!