Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Birthday





So, here's what I did on my big day!!! First of all, I walked into school, and look what was at the front door. I was so embarrassed!!! I didn't care about turning thirty, but I'm not really one for the spotlight. But I must admit, it was funny, and I won't ever forget it! So, Angie and Relina, THANK YOU!!!


Kim and Angela-other gals I work with-bought me lunch from Paradise Tea Room in Rogersville. That is always a huge treat!!! THANKS GIRLS!


That's not even all of it! Ryan comes to school with two cakes from Supreme Bakery to put in the Teacher's Workroom for all the teachers at school. (Yummy cakes) He even brought cupcakes and milk for the kids in my class. He brought me some really pretty flowers and a couple of cool gift certificates too. It was so, so sweet. THANK YOU RYAN!


After school, I went and had a pedicure-one of my favorite things to do! I had left my cell phone at home, and when I got there, it had many missed calls on it. Both of my brothers, my mom, dad, Bethany, Jeremy, Grandma, Granny, Brenda, and Ashley called to wish me a happy day! Then, I went home, and a few of Ryan's friends came by to wish me a happy birthday. They were lots of fun!


We went to Bijan's for dinner-huge yummy! Then we came home and hung out with our sweet doggies! They gave me lots of birthday kisses! I must say the world revolved around me today, and I will admit, I enjoyed every minute of it! I am one lucky girl!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's so great! Every birthday should be that much fun. I'm glad your day was special. 30 was AWESOME for me as well. Happy Belated Birthday!

Allison Davis said...

Well it sounds like you had a great birthday. What a sweety your husband is! I love Bijan's!!!! Defiantly one of my favorites downtown.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday AMY!!!!!!! Miss you and love you!! You are a very lucky girl!!!