Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Another Day Off...
















for snow. We are talking about having Saturday school a few times to make up some days. I can't stand the thought of school on Saturday, but what I can't stand even more, is the thought of school in June when it is hot outside, and all I want to do is be in the sunshine, and enjoy summer. It is my favorite time of the year. I am looking forward to that season so much. I have been running and running so much that I just really need a break. I have so many things to do, and I just can't seem to find the time or the energy to get them done. Maybe spring break will help with that. Anyways...


Here are a few recent pictures. I have more, but blogger seems to be extrememly slow today, and I just don't have a lot of patience because I have lots of stuff to get done today. If I use this snow day well, it could definitely give me some time to be productive. There is not a speckle of snow here. So I am going to get out and take care of some errands I need to run. Hopefully I'll have time to post some more pictures in the next few days. They are on my computer now. That seems to be half the battle for me. So maybe that will help:) Have a good day!!!



3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Great pics. Is that baby Shelton? I thought he was much older but then I thought maybe those were older pics.

the scrappy chic said...

kodi, the little baby is Kenzley. She is Kylan's little sister.

Ashlee and Carey said...

We did Saturday school last year for two days and those were the longest weeks of my life and don't think attendance was down! Oh no...those parents want a free Saturday with no kids! We had very few who were absent!!!! I feel for you!