Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hoping...

that everyone has a great week, and that we have some spring-like temeratures...finally:) Looks like today and tomorrow will be perfect days for going on a long, long walk:) That is my favorite thing about spring...getting to start enjoying fresh air, sunshine, and warmth after a long winter...I don't like daylight saving's time in the spring because I lose an hour of sleep. But I do like the extra hours of sunlight that it brings to the afternoon/evening. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I agree...this weather does the body good.

Holly said...

I should have enjoyed a long walk today too, but nope. I was organizing the house instead. Sounds like rain until Sunday!

Cute header!

Jennifer said...

I'm with you! I'm all about the spring weather and the daylight hours. Now if we can just get summmer to get here a little faster!