Thursday, March 27, 2008

I was tagged...

by my friend Ashlee...so here goes. Sorry I took so long:)

10 years ago:I was transferring to OU to finish school.
Things on my to do list today: Work, tan, take care of some paperwork and put try to get my closets organized.
What would I do if I suddenly became a Billionaire?First of all, I would pay off all debts...house car, etc. Second, I would buy something really nice for my parents...whatever they chose. I would do the same for all of my grandparents. Last, I would give money to research for Autism. I would hopefully have some cash left over to take a very extended vacation somewhere sunny, and put the rest in the bank.
Three of my bad habits:1.) Popping my joints, and I mean every single one of them!
2.) Procrastination...I am really bad about this one.
3.) Pushing snooze over and over and over and over and over...no joke. I hate waking up in the mornings.
5 jobs I have had
1)I coached gymnastics from the time I was 16 until I was out of college.
2)I worked for Universal Cheerleaders Association during the summer teaching cheerleading camps at different colleges.
3)I waited tables at Don Pablo's in Norman, OK
4)I taught special education for four years.
5)I teach second grade now.
Five things people don't know about me:
1.) I am a night owl.
2.) I'm not much for sweets, but I love me a chocolate shake or a hot fudge sundae from Braum's.
3.) My favorite thing to do on a day off is to take a very long, very hot bubble bath while I read a book.
4.) I love to watch VH1...I know, it's pitiful!
5) I am a sucker if you get me to a makeup counter:)

So there you have it...you may or may not have known these things from other tags. Anyone who would like to join in is tagged!!!

7 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Great tag. Once again, I learned a lot from you. I might have to do that one, but I won't tag anyone since I just tagged a bunch of people.

Heather said...

Glad I'm not the only one who hits snooze numerous times!! It's nothing for me to snooze for an hour.

Tiffany Cooper said...

Sweet Amy! I miss you and reading your blogs. Think of you everyday.
So I am not with you on the sweets, I love sweets. I am with you on the long bubble bath while you read. I usually have some sweets with me while I'm taking a long bath:)
I'll try to do this one when I have time!

Holly said...

I love the snooze button, but I have a hard enough time getting to school on time! Why aren't you involved with cheerleading at school?

Heather said...

Yeah, Amy, why aren't you involved with cheer at school????!! HAHAHA! I wish you still did it.

the scrappy chic said...

Holly, I used to do cheerleading at the high school...but I had enough:) Too much time, not enough money...and I think it would have been a lot easier to do it if I had worked at that school. It was just a constant headache because I wasn't there. Heather, you are sooooo funny!!!

Ashlee and Carey said...

We have lots of stuff in common....I pop all my joints, coached gymnastics, taught SPED, pushing snooze and I worked for UCA too!!!! Thanks for filling it out!