Monday, June 16, 2008

New Layout...And Other Stuff Too!


I finished this layout last week. It is my Grandma June and Shelton. The pics are kind of blurry, but they will have to do.








This is Harley at the dock-doing her thing! She just runs around and chases fish. She occasionally jumps in after one. Then she swims for a long, long time. She will not get out of the water until she has gone underneath every slip on the dock. It is funny. She loves it down there!




This is a gift from my friend, Woody Woodpecker! I am so stinking tired of that little guy. I filled the holes-again with caulk this weekend to try to keep him away. We will see how it works out. I am getting ready to repaint too, and they say that should help to keep him away.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Father's Day. I had planned to go to Oklahoma and surprise my dad, but found out he was on a fishing trip until Saturday night, so I stuck around here. My Mom, Grandma, and Aunt are supposed to be heading down here this next weekend, so I need to start getting ready for them. Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute layout! That cracks me up about Harley! I can't believe she likes to swim that long. Isn't summer vacation nice? I just love it! We need to have lunch or something this summer. :)

Kodi Logan said...

Nice layout. I finally scrapped, but I'm not sure it counts since it was for my digital class. I have so many ideas running through my head for pages...I just need some time. Time with no one around. I don't see that happening anytime soon!

I love the stories about Harley. That would be hilarious to watch!

Enjoy your company. It sounds like you get a lot of company since you live on the lake.

Kodi Logan said...

That will be nice to have Rachel around for that long! Is she still teaching or did she decide to do something else?

Do you have both of Jessica Sprague's Computer Trick mags? They are awesome, but I always learn techniques in her assignments for us through the classes that I've never seen before. She is my idol. I adore her and would love to have her knowledge and talent!

Holly said...

Hey Amy! I'm glad you and Harley are enjoying your summertime at the lake! Darn woodpecker!
I love how you did the title on your page and the felt word is really cool, too. I'm jealous since I don't have time to scrap! Good thing I did Tanner's book prior to his arrival. Are you teaching at SG anymore?