Friday, June 06, 2008

I Scrapbooked:)




Thanks to Allison, I copied your title. But I was so excited to have scrapbooked something. I haven't done that in so long. I keep telling myself I haven't printed any pictures...Ha Ha! I have enough to last a lifetime without ever printing again. I had separated some out during the winter but never did anything with them. I love these pictures of Shelton. He looks so sweet in them. They are from last summer. I will be happy if I can get through some of the stacks of pics I have separated, then I want to get my albums redone. I need to redo them and put them in more of a logical order. I really like this layout considering I haven't scrapped in soooo long. I wasn't too happy with the journaling, but I just scrapped with no plan. So considering that, I think it turned out alright.


So far summer is off to a good start. I have actually had time to BE at my house. I have been spending so much time driving and chasing after things for the past 7 or 8 months, that there just hasn't been time to BE here. I must say it feels really, really good. The first day, I kind of felt lost, like I didn't know what to do with myself. But by Tuesday, I had a little routine together. Get up, eat something, walk for an hour, and just BE here. Angie came down on Wednesday, and we spent the day at the dock. It was so nice to have her here. We went and saw the movie Sex and the City. I was so glad to see it. I miss that show so much. It was good...not as good as I had hoped, but good nonetheless. I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and has an even better weekend! Happy Friday! Amy








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!
I finally did a digi. It was sooo fun. I think I'm hooked. Thank you for your guidance.
I was gonna send it to you but I don't have your e-mail address at home. I always e-mail you from work.
Renee (hadji95@msn.com)

Tiffany Cooper said...

What a face..Shelton is adorable! I love looking at your pages!

Allison Davis said...

I'm so jealous that you went and saw Sex in the City!!! Stacey and I had planned about a month ago that we would go see it opening weekend but she ended up buying a house and was too busy moving! Now I won't get to go until after Drew's b-day party next weekend!

Love the layout! Those pictures are so cute!!

Kodi Logan said...

I could have sworn I already left a comment. Oh well, I'll comment again. Shelton looks like a cutie. I'm glad you finally got the chance to scrapbook...it's a cute layout. I haven't scrapped once since school got out. There is so much to be done and I just haven't made it a priority yet.

I'm also glad you got some time to hang out with a girlfriend. That always makes life sweet!

Holly said...

I remember when you posted some of those pics! Adorable! I like the close up idea of your layout. Really love the flower ribbon!