Monday, August 04, 2008

Lots of Pictures...

Well, some pictures, I should say. There are lots more to come. I am just ready to get down to the water for a bit, so I am taking a break from my post. The first picture is of Kylan when I was in Oklahoma. I have lots more to post from that trip.
This next picture is of Bethany and I. Believe it or not, we went the entire time without taking any photos. I hate it when we do that! So, this is the only one I have from my time in Texas. I have pictures of her new sister, Hope, but I will post those later as well.

This picture is of Rich, Rachel's hubby, and someone I am glad to call my friend. I had such fun with them when they drove here all the way from Pennsylvania.


This is my good friend Heather. We spend lots of lake time together:)



Here is Rachel, me, and Heather, chilling on the boat. We had such a good time that weekend.
Like I said, there are many more pics to post. These are just the first of the batch. I'm going to go try to get some time in the sun. I am quickly realizing I haven't taken advantage of the lake like I should have this summer. I can't believe I am about to be back at work. I still have so many projects I had hoped to complete. I spent a few hours this morning power washing the patio. It got too hot, so I jumped in the water. I am going to finish it and move on to the deck this evening. I must say I felt pretty empowered using that huge power tool. Who knew I could be so handy??? Anyways, in between projects, I am going to plan on having plenty of lake time in the days to come:) Happy Tuesday to everyone!!!




3 comments:

Heather said...

Kylan is so cute!!! She's gotten so big.

If you get bored before you go back to school, feel free to come powerwash my deck. Haha!

Jennifer said...

Oh my God! You know Heather? She does business with my company!! Is she not the cutest? I'm glad to see that you're doing well! I miss seeing you at the store. Of course I would have to go more often to see anyone, wouldn't I?

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.