Monday, September 08, 2008

It's...

a new week. My Monday got off to a good start. Let's hope the rest of the week goes the same way. I've been feeling overwhelmed with a new job, and sometimes missing my "family" of people who I am used to working with. I guess that's something you take for granted. I miss you guys. I am doing good, but it's no fun being the new kid on the block, if you know what I mean. I am ready for things to regulate...both for me and for the kids. Hopefully, the rest of the week will go as well as today did:) Hope everyone has a great week!(((HUGS)))

6 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I remember being the new kid too and the strangest part for me was going to the teachers lounge during lunch. It was strange trying to find my place with all these people who had been there for years and years.
I'm sure you'll end up feeling more comfortable with it all and make some working relationships with others. I feel for you though, you've been through a lot of new transition.

Heather said...

Hey Amy! It's funny how coworkers do become such family. I have thought it would be so hard for me to leave just because I love the people I work with. Have a great rest of the week! I want to come to the outlets sometime soon...maybe we can meet for lunch?

Holly said...

Two more days and then it's the weekend! I beet that is hard to leave the "family" that you have worked with for so long. Hopefully you will form a new one...anyone in your building that you relate to, or click with yet?

Laura said...

AMy, hope your week continued to be good...my sister started a new school this year, same age group, but new location. I know she has expressed how hard it is to be the new kid, she also has been staying late trying to get in the groove of a new building.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy--give me a call when you get a chance. If you don't still have my cell phone number or email, call my home phone and leave me a message. I would love to talk to ya!!!!

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.