Thursday, September 04, 2008

No More Kitty...

thank goodness! The kitten was gone the next morning. Hopefully the mommy found it. What would I have done if it had hung around?

Today was the first day I have had at work when I left and felt okay. I usually leave...very late...and feel like I should still be there. It's like I can't keep my head above the water. Maybe I am starting to catch up, adjust, figure out first grade, etc. With that said, I am still very excited that tomorrow is Friday:) I even scrapbooked tonight. I have had pics of Kinzley sitting out for at least a month, even laid out to glue on the page. But every night I am so tired that I look at it and walk away. I don't know what happened today, but I finally did it! I even looked through more pics to scrap. Who knows how long that will take...but as long as it happens, I guess it's okay. I will post a pic of the page this weekend...I must say that it's one of my favorites. Who can resist a baby girl wearing zebra print with matching toes???

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Glad things are settling down for you at school. I can't imagine being an elementary teacher. So many different subjects to teach and so many cute little projects to plan. Yikes. Middle school is definitely my place to be.

Glad you got some scrapbooking time. I'm looking forward to seeing the pages.

Tiffany Cooper said...

Yes, her toes were the cutest!
Hope you have a great weekend now that you're getting into your new groove.

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.