Thursday, May 17, 2007

1 1/2 days, but who's counting???

I am, I am, I am!!! I can't believe how this week has been CREEPING along. But tomorrow should go by pretty fast. Today my kids made second grade memory books, I took everything off the walls, and they took all the tape off everything. They have no idea how nice it is for me to have them ENJOY doing these things for me. I hate that stuff. So my room is pretty much packed up. We are watching a movie in the morning, then we have track and field day in the afternoon. Monday is a half day, then I am so OUTTA there!!! I can't wait. I enjoyed my last list a lot, so I decided to make a list of things I can't wait for about summer....and here they are:
10. I am going to really CLEAN my house.
9. I am going to attempt to clean my scrapbook room-notice the word attempt. I get sidetracked quite easily in there:)
8. I am going to go for long runs/walks during the morning when the temperature is just right.
7. I am going to attempt, notice that word again, to get Barkley into some type of routine. He is rather out of control right now:)
6. I am going to SLOW DOWN, and ENJOY simple pleasures like taking a long hot bath, going to lunch with a friend every once in a while, not waking to an alarm clock, sitting on my deck and just CHILLING out because I want to.
5. I will be able to talk on the phone during the day:)
4. I might be able to enjoy Ryan when he is home at night because my mind won't be in 500 other places.
3. I can, and will scrapbook a little bit every day if I want to!!!
2. I will read a TON of books!!!
1. I will be at the lake, and I won't have to rush home on Sunday afternoons. I can stay as long as I please:)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday, and a happy weekend!!!

2 comments:

Allison Davis said...

I used to love track and field day. Wow talk about back in the day!!

I envy you sooo much...having the summer to do whatever you want. I would be at the lake all day everyday!

Holly said...

So, do you have favorite authors? I plan to read this summer also! One more day..correction...4.5 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!