Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My "postcard"

This is the little "postcard" that I made for all the kids in my class. Barkley has been a pretty frequent visitor to the room this year. The kids loved him, and he was always so good and friendly with them. They were all sad about not getting to see him anymore, so I made them this to take with them. They really liked it!!! I used a free digital kit download from two peas to create it. I think digital is perfect for stuff like this!!! I was able to make it once, and print 25 copies of it in a pretty small amount of time.

5 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Very cute!I have always wanted to get a pet therapy dog for my classroom. I've seen them at work with severe ED kids. It's an amazing thing. That's so neat that Barkley is allowed to visit. What about Harley?

the scrappy chic said...

Hi Kodi! About Harley, she would never survive a day at school. She is way too nervous around kids. That's part of why I wanted to take Barkley with me, so he wouldn't be like that. They mob him all day long, and he just chills. When he is tired of it, he comes back to where my desk is, and the kids know that means he's resting. It's pretty fun to have a dog at work with you too:)

Kodi Logan said...

Oh, I bet. I have two dogs, but they are both 80 pounders...one is too hyper and the other one is getting old and grouchy.

Allison Davis said...

That post card is adorable and what a sweet thing to give your students. I'm sure they adore you!

Dogs at school...that would have been awesome. That's so cool that you do that. I bet you are one of those teachers that all the kids love and will remember even when they grow up!

Jennifer said...

CUTE! Got your message about the breeder. I'll be trying again. Thanks.