Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day...

to all the moms out there-especially mine:) I miss her today. This is the first Mother's Day I have had without her for a couple of years. Last year I went home, the year before that, she came here. So I'm kind of down today. But at least I got to talk to her.

And...I have five and a half days of school left! Now that, is good news! Not that I don't like being a teacher, but man, I am READY for summertime. Looking forward to sleeping in, going for morning runs, wearing flip-flops and comfy clothes-everyday, and just not worrying about work. It really is a huge benefit. I hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Allison Davis said...

Sounds great about getting together sometime! (I didn't know if you saw my reply to yours on my blog!)