Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back home from the lake...

and did we ever have a good weekend! It was so good to see Bethany and Jeff this weekend. It was his first time here. We also had Ryan's brother and his girlfriend, and another friend of Ryan's with us. The water was rather chilly, and the weather left much to be desired. However, when in good company, the lake can always be a good time. This weekend was no exception. On another note, here is my latest layout. I made it before I headed to the lake. That picture still cracks me up, and I just couldn't figure out what to do with it. Then, the idea came to me to scrapbook about the way we were during the entire trip. I thought this picture really captured all those adjectives:)

4 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

i love this page. definitely fits the picture well!very cool!

Jennifer said...

That's so great. I really like the way you left some white space in there. Good job!

Allison Davis said...

I love the different styles and words down the side. Too cool!! love it! That picture is hilarious!

Tiffany Cooper said...

I still love this pic. I can see how it captures all the fun you had!