Monday, October 15, 2007

Good Monday Morning...

to everyone! We had a blast at the OU/Mizzou game on Saturday! It was a fast trip. We stopped by my brother's house after the game. My nephew was asleep, so I just got to look at him...no holding:( But at least I got to say hello. It was so good to see him and my brother and Ashley. I have lots of game pictures to post. We had so much fun...and fortunately, we won:) It was one of the best games I have ever been to. It was very exciting, and our seats were fantastic! My cousin played for OU, and we bought his tickets this week. We were in the end zone...just a few feet off the field. I am a little hoarse today from all my cheering. I'll post pics later. Have a great day! Amy

4 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

So glad you had a great trip! We are usually at church on Sat. at 5:30 but we took the weekend off. We had a lazy day and watched the game...it was great!
Have a great week!

Ashlee and Carey said...

It was an exciting game and the losses of 1 and 2 made it that much more exciting!!!! We are still in the race! BOOMER SOONER!!!

Heather said...

Glad you had a great time. Of course, I wish MIZZOU would have won, but it was a great game. See you tomorrow night! :)

Holly said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Looking forward to some fun pics!