Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just...

having a low-key night...finally:) Ryan has a program tonight, so I'm home alone...I decided to come downstairs and work...on anything...and I am really glad I did...I have finished a layout that has been sitting on my table for weeks, and now I am almost finished with my November class layout at Scrapbook Generation. This one is just coming together. I love it when that happens. I'm also listening to new music I downloaded a while back, but haven't had time to slow down and actually LISTEN to it...It feels good...I hope you are having a good week...I'm going to go back to work! Maybe I'll get some pics posted tonight...if not, then maybe tomorrow:)

6 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

Sounds like you had a good night! Guess what? Still haven't got my shuffle to work. I just unpacked it and I thought I better figure this out. No Sooners this weekend...what will you do? :)
Have a great rest of the week!

Kodi Logan said...

can't wait to see your new pages! i'm so envious of you "evening" scrappers, but i honestly wouldnt' change my life for anything. :)

Holly said...

I can't remember the last time I saw a page of yours! Bring it on!

Allison Davis said...

You gotta love it when those pages go together so easily! Rarely does it happen for me so I really love it when it does!!! I hope you got lots done!!

Ashlee and Carey said...

Don't you just love those low key nights where you don't HAVE to do anything but you enjoy doing certain things? Have a great rest of the week and a blessed weekend!

Kodi Logan said...

where've you been girl?