Sunday, October 21, 2007

More pics from the OU/Mizzou Game...


Check out the football about to come through the field goal:) Love that!!! I just returned from Lake of the Ozarks today. My mom and I spent a day at the spa on Friday, then we shopped yesterday, returned today:) Gotta love a day at the spa! How I wish I were still there! I will have some pics to post from there too...but right now, I am going to try to catch up on some stuff. Parent/Teacher conferences are this week...lots to do...hope you guys have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I bet that was an absolutely FUN atmosphere! We went to Adobe tonight for the Chiefs game and it was a blast with everyone "into" the game. However, I bet it doesn't even compare to what you experienced!

the scrappy chic said...

Holly, it was an absolute blast!!! We have been to lots of games, but our seats this time were soooo awesome!!! Not to mention, it was just a good game! There is nothing like being surrounded with your fellow fans, whether in the stadium or elsewhere:):):):)

Allison Davis said...

A weekend at a spa and shopping...now that sounds like fun!! Shopping for me these days consists of Drew throwing tantrums on the floor. I usually get about 30 minutes before he hits his limit!