Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tomorrow..

is a half day at school...and it's actually a half day that we get to go home early on:) We normally have professional development on early dismissal days, but this time, we are free at 12:30. Yippee!!! We are headed to Norman Saturday morning for the OU/MU game. And let me tell you....I am super excited!!! ESPN GameDay is there this weekend...so that makes it even better. Boomer Sooner!!! I've been looking for some funniness like I found last week, but have failed to find anything. We just aren't rivals with MU like we are with Texas. And by the way, for those of you who don't know...WE WON THE GAME!!! (This is our arch rival if you didn't know...and they have beat us for the past two years...so now we have the title back again:)I can't wait for some Sooner time this weekend! I just love the loud cheers, tailgating, and excitement that you find in that town.

7 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

Have a great weekend...I am convinced that Sooner runs through your blood. Enjoy the 1/2 day tomorrow. The little things in life are so sweet!

Ashlee and Carey said...

Shall I look for you on Game Day? It's there on Friday night and Saturday morning! I am a bit concerned about our beloved Sooners this Saturday...it may be a tough game for us! BUT, we are back in our stadium and there is nothing like the Sooner Magic in Norman! BOOMER!!!!!

Ashlee and Carey said...

By the way...I am soooo jealous you have a half day tomorrow!! BOOOOO!!!!

Kodi Logan said...

i know you will have a great time. sounds like the half day worked out well for you too!

Heather said...

You're going to have a blast tomorrow! FYI, if Mizzou wins I might come to your scrapbook class dressed up in black/gold. lol.....Go Tigers! Enjoy the early out!!

Allison Davis said...

I hope you enjoy your half day and your weekend!!!

the scrappy chic said...

heather, that's too funny:)