Friday, December 14, 2007

Ahhhhhh...

I am breathing a sigh of relief! The Christmas program is over:) Today is the best Friday ever!!! I haven't had my breaks this week b/c we have had practice every morning during my break times. Two of my special class teachers wanted to make up their time with my kids. So today, I have FOUR breaks!!! My kids had pe at 9:30, music at 12:05, counselor at 12:35, and they are going to art at 1:40-for an hour:) This is a good day!!! I just wish it would warm up a little bit. However, I did get some UGG boots last night, and I am super excited about that. Of course I had to wear them today, and they are soooooooooooo warm and fuzzy!!! Hope everyone stays warm and has a good weekend!

4 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I know you felt relief when that program ended. And lazy days at work are needed now and then. I love how uggs look on ladies but I think I would silly in them. I'm not sure how to rock the look.
Have a lazy weekend!

Kodi Logan said...

glad it's over. more glad that you got that many breaks at work. those days rock!

Allison Davis said...

From your last post is sounded like you needed a break! :) Woohoo for Fridays! Hope you enjoy the weekend!

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend. I know what you are talking about. It finally feels like this weekend I have been able to get back on task and focused!! Oh.. I have a paif of Uggs and they are the BEST!! (I Live in Wisconsin - enough said)

Jessica Lynn :)